Glosford SIPS; Standard Details
Click Here to view Glosford’s current standard construction details.
Click here to obtain u-value calculations via the Kingspan website.
Visit Kingspan TEK product literature to view the most up to date information on the following:
- Introduction to TEK building system
- Kingspan TEK specification manual
- Kingspan TEK standard details (142mm panels)
- Kingspan TEK standard details (172mm panels)
- Information for self builders
- TEK cladding panels
- Kingspan TEK panel 172mm
Visit Kingspan TEK certification to view the most up to date product certification:
- BBA certificate – Kingspan TEK building system (142mm panel)
- Kingspan TEK European technical approval (both 142mm & 172mm panels)
- Kingspan TEK building system LABC registered details
Visit Kingspan TEK technical bulletins to discover the newest bulletin information on:
- TEK Cladding Panel Real Value of Space (A summary)
- TEK Cladding Panel Real Value of Space (Full Paper)
- The code for sustainable homes
- Linear thermal bridging
- BREEAM TEK
- One size fits all – A Guide to Building Regulations/Standards
View the most up to date information on product safety here.
View the new robust details approved with the SIP building system in terms of acoustic transfer between dwellings for wall types E-WT-1 and E-WT-2. E-WT-2 has now been proven with cavity fill insulation to reduce the impact of thermal bypass in the party wall cavity to a zero value in your SAP calculations, whilst still complying with robust details.
For further information on separating walls click here.
View the most up to date blogs on Kingspan products investigating subjects such as:
- Click here to view Glosford’s environmental and sustainability plan.
- Click here to view a case study on insulation sustainability within the environment.
- Click here to view further information on the impact of thermal bypass and performance standards.
- Click here to view Kingspan TEK case studies. Some undertaken by Glosford.